1.Collection of Your Personal Information
NSD collects and uses your personal information in order to refine our products and provide you with the latest information of our products and the best service.
- Whenever you access our websites, we automatically collect information about your access. It includes such information as Internet domain name, IP address, access times, and browser type, with which we cannot identify a specific individual.
- When you register your personal information in our websites, we protect and transfer it to our secure server using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol.
2.Use of Your Personal Information
Once NSD collects your personal information, we use it only for the achievement of the following purposes.
- To provide you with the technical or business information in reply to your inquiries.
- To inform you of our new products.
- To send you the catalogue and data of our products.
- To conduct market research about you when we have your consent to do so on your registration.
- To analyze the access to our websites for the purpose of administering it.
3.Sharing or Disclosing of Your Personal Information
NSD never shares or disclosures your personal information with other companies or individuals outside of NSD, except for the following cases:
- When we have your consent to share or disclose it.
- When we are demanded to disclose it by any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
4.Processing of Your Personal Information
- We take stringent security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, leakage or destruction of your personal information.
- If you need to access, update, correct or delete your personal information or you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org